Rental Cellular & Data a clear rental solution
SJM has the following cellular and data packages available for rental.
Please click on the links below for more information.
Verizon Jetpack (MIFI)
Connect Up to 15 Wi-Fi–Enabled Devices
Stay Charged for When You Need it Most
Got Wi-Fi–enabled devices such as tablets and laptops that you want to connect to the Internet? The Verizon Jetpack MiFi 6620L provides that link—even when outside the country. Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi–enabled devices to 4G LTE and 3G. Stay powered with ample battery life and even charge external devices.
- Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi–enabled devices. Laptops. Tablets. Gaming consoles. Cameras. Music players. Wearables and more.
- Stay charged for when you need it most. Charge and stay charged with the most powerful 2-in-1 battery around.
- Easily get information from the color display. The large, colorful display with touch-navigation keys allows you to easily view onscreen help menus, FAQs, data usage and more.
- Power your connections around the world.
- Benefit from advanced features. Use GPS with compatible devices.
- World Device: Works in over 200 countries
- Usage Time - Up to: 20 hrs
- Weight: 4.74 oz
- Height: 2.6 in
- Width: 3.7 in
- Depth: 0.76 in
- Battery: Standard Lithium Ion (4000 mAh)
- Network: Network: LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); Global Network: EDGE/GSM (850/900/1800/1900), HSPA/UMTS(850/900/1900/2100); Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5.0 GHz a/b/g/n, MIMO
- SAR : 1.44 W/kg
- Box - Recycled Content, FSC/SFI Paper: 20%, 0%
- Device Plastics - Recycled Content: 5%
- Energy Efficient: Yes
- Toxins Free - Device Plastics, Battery: Yes, Yes
- Recyclable Device: Yes
- UL Environment Certified Level: Certified
Failsafe Gigabit N Router for Mobile Broadband
VPN: Secure and Reliable
The CradlePoint MBR1200 is a robust 802.11n router with 3G/4G * failover capabilities. Built for home, small business, branch offices, temporary and remote enterprise environments seeking to implement continuous, always-on connectivity. With its failover/failback capability, the MBR1200 automatically switches to a secondary connection (either wired or wireless) when your primary service is interrupted. Once your service is restored, the MBR1200 will automatically failback to the primary connection - keeping your business online with minimal interruption to users.
- Easy Setup & Maintenance
- High Performance Internal Antennas
- Cellular Redundancy Failover to 3G/4G
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Works with USB, PC Card, & ExpressCard modems
- Modem Security Enclosure Available
- DATA IN: USB modem (2), ExpressCard modem (1), 10/100 Ethernet ports (2) (cable/DSL/satellite modems), WiFi (as WAN) wireless 2x2 MIMO “N” WiFi 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- DATA OUT: WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), five 10/100 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN Switchable)
- TEMPERATURE: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) operating, −20°C to 70°C (−4°F to 158°F) storage
- SIZE: 9-in x 5.1-in x 1.6-in (230mm x 130mm x 40mm)
- WAN Security: NAT, SPI, ALG, inbound filtering of IP addresses, port blocking, service (port) filtering (FTP, SMTP, HTTP, RPL, SNMP, DNS, ICMP, NNTP, POP3, SSH), protocol filtering, WAN ping (allow/ignore)
- Redundancy and Load Balancing: Failover/failback with 4G/3G/Ethernet, Load Balancing, WAN failure detection
- Intelligent Routing: UPnP, DMZ, virtual server/port forwarding, routing rules, NAT-less routing, route management, content filtering, website filtering, local DHCP server, DHCP client, DNS, DNS proxy. ALGs: PPTP, L2TP, PPPoE passthrough, IPSec passthrough, FTP (passive), FTP (active), MAC address filtering, dynamic DNS
- Management: Enterprise Cloud Manager: cloud-enabled management and application platform (subscription-based); web-based GUI (easy management), remote WAN web-based management access (HTTP, HTTPS), SNMP v1, v2c & v3, one-button firmware upgrade, modem configuration and management, modem data usage and alerts
- Performance & Health Monitoring: Modem Health Management (MHM) improves connectivity of 3G/4G modems, SSID-based priority, WAN port speed control
- VPN (IPSec) Tunnel: NAT-T and transport modes, device to Cradlepoint, Cisco/Linksys, Linux system, Hash (MD5, SHA128, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512), Cipher (AES, 3DES, DES), support for 2 connections, GRE tunneling, multiple networks supported in a single tunnel
Verizon Cradlepoint MBR1200
Rely on Something Other Than Luck for Survival
Built for Extremes
The ruggedized Kyocera DuraXT meets Military Standard 810G for:
- temperature extremes
- blowing rain
- low pressure
- solar radiation
- salt fog
- water immersion*
And for those more slippery situations, Dura-Grip® provides a rubber, non-slip exterior for sure hold and extra durability.
*Phone meets requirements of IPx7 for immersion. Immersible for up to 30 minutes in up to 3.28 feet (1 meter) of water. Phone will not operate under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet. To ensure that your phone maintains waterproof capability, make sure the battery door is properly sealed.
Information is at your fingertips with the Web browser and built-in GPS. Reach out to colleagues easily with POP3 and IMAP browser-based email access with address book integration. And whether its Bluetooth®, calendar, alarm, web or Sprint® Direct Connect®, gain quickaccess to what you need most with a programmable side button.
Sprint Mobile Sync: Manage and sync contacts remotely.
One-touch Direct Connect: Instant, two-way walkie-talkie-style communication at the click of a button.
Limit Use: Control the phone functions employees can use.
Third-party apps: Sprint and Kyocera work with 3rd-party developers to create a variety of business apps for the Dura Series.
Next generation push-to-talk
Sprint Direct Connect offers instant, two-way walkie-talkie-style communication between you and your family, a group of coworkers or friends, all at the click of a button. Perfect for get-in get-out conversations such as checking status, getting information, getting directions or coordinating with others.
DuraXT at a Glance
- 2.0" QVGA TFT
- 240 x 320 pixels internal display
- Talk Time up to 8.08 Hours
- Times will vary based on user settings, feature use and network configuration.
- 5.3 oz
- 151.9 grams